Wednesday 9 April 2014

Memories (part 1)

We were together once. The memories are all still there, but the smells and the taste and sensations of touch all seem to be fading now. We didn’t have long. We were never supposed to, I guess, but that never stopped us trying. I still remember the night she looked her most beautiful. The night she stayed with me.
It wasn’t the first time we’d made love. We’d had fleeting moments in cheap motels, and stolen kisses on train stations but that one night still gives me goose bumps, still makes my body smile.
I’d woken to find her sitting on the edge of the bed, her back to me as she peered through the big glass window that acted as a wall to the traffic in the city far below. I recall the digital clock by the side of the bed. It’s bright red numbers unsubtly telling me it was 3.12am.
The sheets crumpled as I moved across the bed to kiss the small of her back and as my hands reached for her hips she turned. We sat together, drinking in the stillness of the night our hearts beating as one before she turned her head and kissed me. We’d kissed and fucked with passion earlier that evening but this was a kiss that said something different. A kiss that said “I love you”.
Our bodies melted together as we sank into the mattress and as I began to kiss and nibble at her neck I heard her whisper “I want you”. Those words. Fuck. Those words sent fire through my body. She lowered a hand between us and wrapped her fingers around my base before sliding me purposefully inside her. And there we lay, coiled together in a deep embrace.
I rolled her over, lifting her legs high and pushing deep, our eyes never breaking contact. “Take me. Make me yours” she mouthed. My heart was racing as I admired her in the moonlight. A cinematic shimmer bouncing across her skin, her eyes drinking in mine and sparkling with lust and love.
I had began to slide out of her. The tip almost exposed to the air around us and waited.
Her eyes widened.
And I waited.
As I pushed back inside, her fingers gripped mine and the breath we had held escaped with a sigh, mine a grunt.
Again I waited. Deep inside her this time, making the most of that amazing feeling. I leaned forward, kissing her mouth before moving back and retreating once more as slowly as I could. I felt the wetness drip as I traced her lips, teasing once more before resting just inside.
I felt her hips buck forward, demanding I push back. “I want you” she cried, and that was it. The last thing I had wanted to hear. Holding back the animalistic passion was now harder than ever.
I thrust inside, throwing the weight of my body behind it, sinking ever deeper into her savouring each movement and never, ever, breaking eye contact…

    No comments:

    Post a Comment